Monday, March 10, 2014

spring's benevolence..

 I went out with my relative to buy something  and on my way i could feel the fresh air , blowing around me. It is the spring season, one of my favorite . It is neither hot nor cold and i reckon that the rainy season won't disturb by knocking the door of this beautiful mixed weather . Another beautiful thing about this weather , is the festival of holi in India.

This is a festival , in which people play with different colors . It is the time during which there are no discrimination between caste, religion,etc. Yes, there is an  unity in this festival, which brings happiness all around India.

I am now sitting and writing my blog in my room , where a window is open and  i can feel the air passing through it . It is an amazing feeling , right now. At times , i go up to my rooftop with my i-pod , whenever i want to stay alone . That is the best time, during which i  can drown  myself totally into the music  and then imagine myself ,  going somewhere far far away . Yes , an utopian feeling because that is beyond  reality. But ,  i love that feeling of mine, anyway !

2 comments: