Saturday, March 8, 2014

MY SCHEHERAZADE

You look at her with lots of love and hope of hearing what she’ll tell about your dark future. Her dark brown button eyes, pink bubblegum lips. Her long silk dark coffee hair falling all past her shoulder and the sea blue gown falling till her sharp knees. All of these beautiful features make her a true gypsy queen. I look at her and keep wondering how can a lady like her exist in this mean world? Through the eyes you could explore the whole world. These are the aspects which fall under the superficial world.
With the concern of reality, you should not always trust the Scheherazade. There is something within her which erupts like the fire of volcano. That can be either her dark witch like behavior or the anger and anxiety which is trapped within her body. Her voice and words are sweet, flawless, sugar coated and bloodless in nature. In this case, self control as an aspect of a man’s life is very important. Control yourself from getting swayed by her lovely words as it can be as poisonous as a snake’s venom.  She has the tendency to trap you in her web swiftly at one go. She can also be a good lady only if you respect her and not consider her to be a woman of easy virtue.
Despite, evil treacherous behavior of my lady, I keep looking at her and dream of her and I  and engross myself completely within her superficial world. I know I am taking a huge risk but I am a man who works purely on instincts. This is all because I love and will keep on loving her because she is "MY SCHEHERAZADE", the lady with whom I am in love.




No comments:

Post a Comment